For the past week, I’ve been in The Netherlands. It was the first holiday for a very long time where I haven’t actively blogged along the way. So that might all come as a retrospective at some point.
In the meantime, I’ll sum it up extremely briefly as:
- Coffee shops that actually sell coffee in Amsterdam, are referred to as Café‘s
- Weed, ‘Shrooms, Prostitutes
- The most racist of the festive holidays I’ve experienced so far
- Singstar in Dutch- it’s the taking part that counts
- Van Gogh, Andy Warhol and most importantly, Heringa/ Van Kalsbeek
These may form the subjects of some posts, at some point… For now, enjoy the usual photo story below. Or check out the full quality version. For Facebook users reading this – yes, you need to click through for the vid 🙂